Want Your App Reviewed Here?
Are you a developer? Why would you want your app listed here?
Perform a search for autism apps on any major search engine and you'll know that having your app listed here is very good publicity... unless your app is sub par. In that case, you're better off if I don't review it because I will be honest about any problems and inadequacies I discover. Autism Epicenter is trusted by families to give fair, honest reviews to this niche of apps. There's no compromising that principle.
If you have an app (iPhone or iPad) that you'd like to have reviewed and included here, this is what we require:
- Your app must be at least partially aimed at children with autism and/or other developmental disabilities.
- Click the link on the bottom right of this page that says "Reach Out" and send us an email requesting that your app be reviewed.
- Include the name of your app, 1 Apple promo code for the full version, a link to your website, and any other pertinent information about your app.
- Down the road, after your app is reviewed and it's published on the site, I'll ask you to provide at least 3 more promo codes. Please commit to sending those codes when they are requested (not yet!). They will be distributed freely by Autism Epicenter to help this site gain notoriety and to make families more aware of your app. It's a win-win situation!
- Please understand that I do not review free apps. In fact, I generally prefer to review apps that are higher-end, unique, or otherwise have some quality about them that gets my attention and deserves the attention of the disabilities community.
Apps are reviewed in no particular order. However, if your app is deemed to be unlike anything else currently available it will probably get reviewed sooner. If you have a good app we want to help you get it into the hands of families dealing with autism and other developmental disabilities!
<< Back to Contents >>